Industrial, food, animal waste treatment plants starting at 66 lbs per day up to 15 tons per day and custom built systems for large capacity projects.
Let the experts at EDS help you get it right
EDS helps you get the optimum value for your purchases by getting right equipment unique to your needs
Each unit is constructed of 304-grade stainless steel and the decomposition chamber uses heat and mechanical agitation. The chamber has an oil jacket with substantial insulation and well-sealed inlet and outlet doors so as to minimize energy consumption. The system is equipped with an odor management device to control odors associated with the decomposition process. The utility requirements are an electrical source and a condensate line, no venting or fresh water connections are required.
The decomposing chamber is capable of producing 180° F which kills harmful bacteria’s and pathogens during the process to ensure that the end product is essentially safe to use and odor free.
The end product can be used as a soil amendment suitable for use in landscaping to help build healthier soils and reduce water consumption but has other uses as well. The system is capable of reducing compostable waste weight and volume by 83% to 93%. This will vary depending on the type of waste input with produce waste material resulting in the highest reduction ratios. Units are approximately the size of a large kitchen appliance and fit nicely inside restaurant kitchens or food processing facilities. These units can process food waste loads as small as 35lbs per day and can go as large as 1100lbs per day with a custom build.
Processes 1.5 tons and up of organic waste per day with a 9-hour processing cycle producing compostable output material that has less than 10% moisture content and clear distilled water that can be put into sewer systems or used as potable water. Widely used in parts of Asia to dramatically reduce organic waste volumes.
- Automatic operation of intake and exhaust of organic waste through its own process program.
- Minimized noise and odor during the waste disposal process.
- Drying temperature is set to max at 90℃ to reduce energy consumption. Low temperature and pressure reducing method is adopted for efficiency and heat source waste prevention.
- Able to dispose of waste two (2) times a day and each session could take a maximum of 9 hours per process.
- Reduce sludge water content to under 10% with automatic pressure reducing method.
- No residue burning with the low-temperature method.
- With the perfect anaerobic structure, no odor from inlet to outlet.
- Customized for all systems from input to output with automatic control operation (Temperature, humidity, remaining sludge amount, drying completion time alert, chamber internal automatic clean, machine malfunction auto check report, and more).
Custom built to suit consumer’s needs.
Gasification provides an array of benefits including:
- The ability to turn by-products and out-of-spec materials into revenue streams.
- Reducing or eliminating costs now associated with non-product material disposal.
- Formulating various grades of Biochar from a variety of fuel sources, with those from animal manures having especially high value.
- Greater potential for sale of by-products in more stable form.
- Significant reduction of mass of original material decreases transportation costs.
- Control over energy production.
- Freedom from escalating energy prices and foreign control.
- Destruction of odors as part of the gasification process.
- Meeting regulatory requirements with an alternative solution.
- Halting the release of non-beneficial nutrients to waterways as a result of runoff from farm fields and storage piles.
- Protection for a community’s economy that depends on clean air and water.